These scenarios are also the common excuses parents say for not exercising. (Yes, I used to be one of those mommies who do not find time to exercise.)
Depending on the current age of your child, there are habits which you can observe to make room for exercising. Take a look at these:
Infant Through Preschool
- Take note of their nap hours in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Allot 15 mins in the morning and 15 mins in the afternoon to do some exercise routines. Short videos for this are very useful.
- For the outdoors, take your child in a stroller and do rounds of briskwalking.
- Plan a rollerblading or skating activity with them after school.
- Spend time in the park or playground where you can run and play hide and seek.
- Enroll to a swimming or tennis lessons with them every weekends.