1. Gut health - It is officially on the table in 2018. More and more people are saving pins on recommendations and recipes associated with gut health. The research is overwhelming when it comes to the subject – good gut health has a significant impact on your physical and mental health.
2. Focus on strength over size - Strength training is essential for wellness. Many experts have been advising about this in many years. It is a good thing that this fact is inspiring many people to research how they can strengthen themselves.
3. Cleaner air - More and more people are getting conscious about the state of the air that we breath. Hence, they're looking for natural “air purifiers” and “air purifying plants” that can help clean the air in a safe manner.
4. Post workout stretches - What you do right after an intense workout session can benefit your body a lot. Stretching after sweating a lot can helps reduce muscle fatigue.
6. Skin vitamins - Vitamin C serum is the new player in the skincare game. Experts say it protects skin from free radicals and promotes collagen production, resulting in brighter more beautiful skin.
7. Edible essential oils - Pinterest saves for “essential oil food recipe” have blown up by 689%, but make sure you’re using oils that are labelled food grade.
8. Self-care staycations - Everybody will be doing this in 2018 as more and more people are getting aware of the benefits of self-care.