Having a dry skin is not only ugly to look at. It also makes you look older than your age. If you experience both dilemmas, get enlightened with tips listed below.
1) Know your skins type - Don't use just any kind of body wash and facial wash. Know your skin type and use the right soap for your skin. Research about the best products recommended for your skin type. Don't fall for cheap ones. Oftentimes, cheap soap contain harmful ingredients that dry up the skin.
2) Consider natural moisturising ingredients - Read product labels. Choose soaps and other skin care products with natural moisturisers like coconut oil, olive oil and jojoba oil.
3) Dry your skin properly - After taking a bath or shower, dry your face and body with a clean towel. Refrain from rubbing the towel roughly against your skin. Gently pat your skin with towel to dry. If possible, use towel that doesn't have coarse texture.
4) Always bring a moisturiser, hand cream and body cream - You skin can turn dry at instant due to certain circumstances. It is best that you have moisturisers ready with you.
5) Indulge in a scrub - Get a facial scrub and body scrub every week or every two weeks. Both are helpful in scraping off deep-seated dirt that depletes the natural moisture in your skin. Regular scrubs will make your skin look healthy and feel smooth.